Thursday 28 August 2014

How To Pass Time?

These days with smartphones, you definitely have a game or two to keep yourself occupied for a while or de-stress after a long day! One of my favourite pass time is Mahjong 3P.  Mahjong is a popular game in South East Asia. For more information on how to play, you can refer to wikipedia for the complete set of rules and regulation. Click here to view it now!

No doubt that you can get addicted to this game. It's pretty simple to play and the best part is there is NOTHING TO LOSE! You get free coins daily through the spin so it's okay to lose. I used to play with my friends and I had to learn the hard way. Got to pay tuition fees to really learn and understand the game.



Attached above is my best WIN so far! It's definitely not easy as when you level up, the players are really good and won't let you win that easily. I'm now stuck at some level as it's really tough but it's all in the game!

If you really like to play mahjong, you should definitely download this game and give it a go! I've recommended this game to a few friends and they are enjoying it for sure! So if you have some time, go download it! Look for Mahjong 3P from the Play Store for android users. I believe the name should be similar for the Apple store too. Good luck and have lots of fun!