Tuesday 14 October 2014

Trip to Malacca - Visit to Nadeje


I believe if you are heading to Malacca, besides the historical places you will also be checking out the delicious food in that town. For now, I won't be talking about the Portuguese food or the local delights but I will talk about the famous Mille Crepe.


Nadeje would be the place that you want to head to for some yummilicious handmade Mille Crepe. Once you step into the cafe, you will be greeted by the friendly staff which is great. I was amazed by the number of selections that you could choose from to enjoy the Mille Crepe.


This is the original Mille Crepe and for those that haven't tasted it before, you should start with this first before trying others out.


Food was just too tasty and looking back at this picture now, I can't recall the exact name. All I can remember is the delicious taste of it and this is a combination of strawberry and chocolate. I managed to browse to the Nadeje website and if I'm not mistaken, this is the Strawberry Chocolate Crepe.


And the final crepe is the Cafe Mocha Crepe. All I can say is each and every crepe was delicious in their very own way. The texture and blend of taste were something very unique and different from the normal desserts that I've been eating.

This place is always packed with locals and tourists that come all the way to enjoy the delicious Mille Crepe. I would strongly recommend this to all those that haven't tried this out yet. I believe you are missing out on something good thus far.

For more details and promotions, you can refer to their Nadeje facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/nadejefans or their official website at http://www.nadeje.com.my/ for all the information that you need. 

Looking back at these pictures make me hungry and wanting these desserts. For those that aren't in Malacca but in Petaling Jaya, you can head to their other branches at Sunway Giza or Dataran 3 Two Square. More details at http://www.nadeje.com.my/Contact.aspx.