Tuesday 2 June 2015

My Pick | MITRA & GENTING


KLSE opened today in a slightly weak fashion. I still see two great opportunities out there and it is lying with GENTING and MITRA.


The price of the GENTING stock for me is the right time to stock up and I've already done so. I predict in the coming weeks, the price of GENTING will steadily increase and that should bring a handsome profit for us all. Got to be patience at times as the stock price won't increase with a huge profit overnight.


MITRA is still riding on the good news from the company's announcement for the bonus shares. As you can see the investors are still purchasing this stock and the share price has rose to nearly 10 cents in the past couple of days! I believe it is still capable of increasing as much as the investors.

Good luck to us all and happy trading!