Sunday 24 May 2015

Crazy Traffic!

These days I am forced to drive to work for some reasons and I am just curious how would the other drivers on the road feel during peak hours. The traffic in Kuala Lumpur is extremely bad.




As for me, I am glad that I have installed Waze on my smartphone. Waze accompanies me to work daily and guides me through the traffic conditions that I come across. Waze is available for download on the android, iOS and Windows platforms. You should try it out and maybe your journey to work daily will be much easier moving forward.


I would like to hear from you too about how you pass time in the bad traffic daily. I spend around 1 hour 15 minutes to get to work daily. If there is a thunderstorm or flash flood, God knows how long I will be stuck in the traffic. Worse still if you need to pee and you are at a stand still for the last 30 minutes! It is always a nightmare for sure. Let us hope that with the extension of the train system, there will be less congestion on the highway and roads.