Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Craze About mi Power Banks

Since day 1 when Xiaomi was able to sell their mobile phones to all the Malaysian, it has been a HIT and it's still one HOT product till today! No matter how many mobile phones and power banks that they make available on each Tuesday, all these devices are sold out within the next few minutes.

The Mi Power Bank is indeed very pretty with the sleek aluminium casing. The large capacity of the power bank allows you to charge your mobile phones at least for 2 to 2.5 times. I have been charging my Samsung Galaxy S3 for close to 3 times with no issues. For more details on the power bank, you can check them out here



Mi Power Banks have always been selling like hot cakes. Fortunately, I have 10 units of the 10400 mAh power bank and I wish to sell it off for RM50 per piece. Each and every power bank purchased will be given a free skin like the colours available below.






If you are keen, I am able to do COD for places like KL, PJ, Subang and Shah Alam. PM me for more details.