Sunday 24 August 2014

Coconut Shake

Earlier today it was one HOT day! I was driving around Subang and I remembered about this stall in USJ4 which sells coconut shake. The first time I had coconut shake was in Klebang, Malacca. After tasted that coconut shake, I have always wanted to go back for more. Thankfully I was introduced to this place by a good friend of mine. 



You will be able to see a few vans at the junction of USJ4. AR Coconut Shake is on the right hand side of the road. You will definitely be able to see the van as it's the first one on the right. Ordered yourself a coconut shake and the first taste of it will be very refreshing! In such a HOT weather, a nice cool drink will definitely make your day! You can add more vanilla ice-cream to make your coconut shake creamier! So if you are near USJ4, come over and grab yourself a cup of coconut shake! 

Slurp slurp! I finished mine in 5 minutes! Too yummy for sure!