Sunday 19 July 2015

Second interim dividend from DIGI

Last week was full of uncertainty due to the Greece issues and not forgetting our local news which might be affecting the performance of KLSE. Even though things were working out for Greece late last week but I felt I would like to monitor the situation first before investing further in the stocks.

Digi announced 0n 13-Jul-2015 that there will be a second interim dividend which is always good news for the investors. Read from Bursa Malaysia here.


I was monitoring the price of the DIGI share and it wasn't going up as much as I would have thought. Maybe the overall market sentiments have gotten into the investors but with the forecasted rebound of the KLSE next week, I am pretty confident this share will continue to rise. 



Looking forward to another great run for KLSE for all of the traders to make some money! You might want to check out counters like MITRA for their call on bonus shares and warrant. For more information, you could scroll through the list of my posts and get the necessary information there. Happy Trading!