Tuesday 8 September 2015

Why you should be buying TOPGLOV!

I have been away from writing and updating my blog for quite a while. I have been blessed with the birth of my first child and my attention was obviously with my wife and child. The market was pretty bad too with lots of uncertainty and I was affected quite a bit. It's okay as the share market goes up and goes down else how does the investors make money!

I have been following TOPGLOV for quite a while now. Even though the share goes up and down pretty much through the days but in my opinion, it is still a share to invest and get fast money.


Today's performance for the TOPGLOV share. Of course you might say that the share price increased today so if you purchased it from 10am onwards, you should be getting some profit. Well I have observed and within the first hour of trading, the share price will drop somehow and if you are daring enough, you might want to pick up some and sell off once they gain like 10 cents or so. The amount of the profit depends on how many shares you purchased and the cost of purchasing them. Please note that different trading accounts charge differently.

I have included a PDF extract from the investor.com on their views on TOPGLOV. You could click on the link below to view the PDF.


Amongst some comments within the PDF.

Potential Catalyst: 
Stronger dividend payout, higher-than-expected unit profitability (EBIT/k gloves)
Where we differ: 
Our earnings are above consensus because we imputed higher unit profitability

Our top pick in the glove sector. We are keeping our BUY rating for Top Glove with a higher RM9.15 TP, after imputing a stronger USD. Valuation is cheaper than peers Kossan and Hartalega, despite being in a better position to retain the gains from a stronger USD. There is scope for higher dividends, given the rising cash pile. Earnings could also surprise on the upside.

The analysts will have their point of view and it is important for you as an investor to have your own point of view. Of course if you both agree then it would be much easier to select and then invest. I have made up my mind and invested on this share together with a few more. Hopefully through time this share will be profitable for us all. Happy Trading!