Saturday 13 September 2014

Trip to the Wet Market at SS2

Just wondering how many of us really go to the wet market these days? First of all, you have to wake up early and head to the market and there is a lot of people cramped up along the tiny walk way. Next, I believe with the easy to access to many hypermarkets around, the youngsters might opt to head there for their shopping needs.


As you can see, the walking path is pretty narrow and you might bump into someone if you are not paying attention. I found out that if you start snapping pictures here, the people will be staring at you quite a lot. Luckily for me I got the pictures I wanted and I wasn't beaten up! 



There is a lot of stalls and you can easily purchase whatever that you need for your household. And you have more stalls ...



The funny thing is some stalls have more customers than the others. They both sell the same things but one stall has like a dozen of customers lining up while the other stall is calling out to the people that passes by to have a look and maybe buy their stuff.


Walking around the wet market brought back fond memories of the time when I was young and my grandmother brought me to the market. Good memories will always be kept near our hearts and it can be recalled for us to appreciate what we have now and what we had. Well if you haven't been to a wet market yourself, you might be missing out some fun over there. Head to your nearest wet market to experience something new!