Thursday 11 September 2014

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Since the official release of iPhone 6, there would be lots of talk regarding that phone. I guess I am an Android fan and user so I would not be writing much about the iPhone 6 yet. Instead I will be channeling my attention to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I used to dream about upgrading my phone to the Galaxy Note 3 and now it's like Galaxy Note 4.

 

Here is the official video for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.


At this moment, I believe this is the phone that you would definitely like to own if you are an Android user. Samsung spends a lot in their R&D and they listen to the customer's feedback on the phone and what people would like to have in them.

Some key improvements to the phone worth mentioning is the capability to quickly charge your phone that is flat to 50% battery life in just 30 minutes! That's right you read it all correctly. You will be able to do so in a fast manner like how the Oppo 7 phone charges. Actually the Oppo 7 phone is able to charge to 75% battery life in just 30 minutes! As a smartphone user, you will definitely know it's a pain to wait for your phone to be fully charged. I personally believe these rapid charging feature is great for all and more phones should adopt this.

The Galaxy Note phone has the magical S Pen and with the launch of the new Note 4, the S Pen features have been enhanced. The S Pen is even more powerful now and it allows you to drag drop, copy, highlight and instant editing with the in-built applications.


The phone is already that amazing with the features above but there is more! My advise would be heading to the Samsung stores and get your hands-on with the phone. There is no way to explain until you really experience it yourself!